- I could barely walk and was using my walker.
- Oxygen level was 78 when I arrived. They put me in a wheelchair and hooked me to an oxygen tank.
- My blood pressure was high. The nurse said it was probably from my body having to work so hard.
- Oxygen level went back up after being put on oxygen. But I still couldn't catch a breath.
- They sent me for a CT scan. It showed fluid buildup around my right lung, not allowing it to expand to breathe.
- I was scheduled to have the fluid removed the next day.
- Fluid removal at hospital.
- Going to be set up on oxygen for home and travel back and forth to treatment.