Thursday, June 27, 2019
Wednesday, June 26, 2019
Monday, June 17, 2019
I guess I'm in the routine rut again. It's always the same ole' thing now. Drive to Murfreesboro every other week, see the doctor, have chemo, eat at Chuy's and come home. Oh and pick up a change of meds on the way home every now and then. Then there's the chemo stink as it comes out of my body a couple of days later. ha.
- I have a fissure on my chest from a rash sore that has busted open and is leaking. So I have to do wound care on it twice daily.
- My toes have Paronychia worse than my fingers. Thank God for Chacos.
- My friend noticed the rash has concentrated around my spine, so I'm doing Zantac and Zyrtic to help with that.
- I'll be wearing contacts more so the bridge of my nose can heal.
- My thyroid medicine will be increased again.
- My eyebrows will do whatever it is they want to do.
Lunch was good.
Monday, June 3, 2019
My latest CT scan showed that all my lung nodules shrank by about 1mm since starting the Vectibix. One shrank by 5mm! This is the first time in 4 years to have shrinkage. It's the first time in one year they haven't grown. My doctor was happy to tell it. I was happy to hear it. It's about time. FIGHT ON!